Polypropylene, known as OPP, is an economical choice for enhancing and preserving your printed materials. OPP Gloss films have high clarity and create a "wet look" when laminated to your printed materials. Matte films are designed to reduce glare and cause little or no color shift. OPP has a good overall balance of properties and is a favorite choice in the industry when the intended life of the product is shorter, cost of finishing is a concern, yet surface enhancement and protection is needed.
- Good optical properties -- gives a "wet look"
- Good chemical resistance
- Folds extremely well
- Cost effective when compared to PET
- Softer and more flexible than PET
- FDA approved for food service
Gloss and Matte
1.2 mil, 1.3 mil, 1.8 mil, 3 mil, 5 mil and 10 mil
- Write on/wipe off calendars (short-term use)
- Presentation Folders
- Dust Jackets
- Book Covers